Comfort Company Comfort Foot Single Elevating
Comfort company comfort foot single elevating attaches to the upper portion of the leg rest and footplate. A one-of-a-kind heel cut-out eliminates contact with the heel, preventing pressure points and lowering the risk of skin breakdown. The elevating comfort foot is made of medium density, high resiliency foam, which protects the foot from door frames and other obstructions while also providing maximum comfort. Both the left and right leg rests have a comfortable foot elevating feature. It includes a comfort-tek fabric cover that has multi-dimensional stretch and relieves pressure on bony prominences. The fluid-proof exterior has supple leathery properties that make it easy to clean and protects the inner cushion. The interlock bracket allows the foot support to be adjusted to a variety of elevations to accommodate different leg sizes and shapes.
|Comfort company comfort foot single elevating
|Posterior & lateral support thickness
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.