Comfort company comfort tall rail arm support pad
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Comfort company comfort tall rail arm support pad is available in 22" length & 7" width for both left and right hand side. It provides support for contractures and tone, while preventing finger drop. Its 22" long design provides finger support for all users, preventing edema. The arm support has comfortable straps for securing the arm and can be easily adjusted and removed. Tall rail arm support features moldable option that can be used to elevate fingers preventing edema. Comfort tall rail arm support has solace fabric cover option which is fluid-proof, anti-microbial and soft to the touch. This cover is designed for pressure relief and comfort and the multi-dimensional stretch design alleviates pressure on bony prominences and provides optimal skin protection.
Tall rail arm support features 4 mounting hardware options, they are described below :
Elevating, Articulating Depth adjustable (EAD) hardware: Allows am trough to be elevated & articulated with a quick release lever. Trough can be adjusted for depth up to 3" and width up to 5" and hardware weighs only 1.2 lbs.
Interlock bracket: locks down to either ¾" or 7/8" (1" upon request) tubing using a two bolt connection. Standard with fixed or swing-away hardware options.
Swing-away hardware: The rotating base system allows the comfort arm to be angularly rotated side-to-side and adjusted front and back 7".
Track mount: Hardware specifically designed for the Pride TB3 style chairs.
|Comfort tall rail arm support pad|
|Model number||Length x Width||Effective width||Elbow well height||Inferior support thickness|
|2007R-PAD||22" x 7"||4.0"||2.75"||1.5"|
|2007L-PAD||22" x 7"||4.0"||2.75"||1.5"|
|2007R-M-PAD||22" x 7"||4.0"||2.75"||1.5"|
|2007L-M-PAD||22" x 7"||4.0"||2.75"||1.5"|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details