Comfort Company curve pediatric foam cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Comfort Company curve pediatric foam cushion comes standard with non-skid bottom and hook/loop connection. Curve cushion's mild anti-thrust shelf promotes postural stability and forward migration. Curve cushion is designed with a medial thigh separator that promotes postural alignment. Comfort company curve cushion's high density molded foam increases surface area, reducing potential high pressure areas.Be seen be safe: Comfort Company cushions feature reflective piping to ensure safety and protect the wheelchair user. Reflective piping has the ability to return a large portion of light directly back to the source it came from, allowing it to be seen from up to 500 feet away in low light conditions.
Stretch Air : Designed for client's comfort and heat dissipation and it is latex free. This two-ply material combines a soft and high-stretch Polyester top layer with a waterproof Polyurethane barrier underneath, adding incontinence protection.
Comfort Tek : It is made up of latex free material and designed for infection control and as an incontinence barrier, this Polyurethane material has a smooth and extremely soft top layer with a high-stretch Polyester backing. It is an easily cleaned surface using most common disinfectants.
|Comfort Company curve pediatric foam cushion|
|Inferior thigh Support thickness||2.25"|
|Medial thigh Support thickness||1"|
|Lateral thigh Support thickness||1"|
|Pelvic contour height||1"|
|15" Wide & under||100 lbs. - 150 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details