Comfort Company EzTray
Comfort Company EzTray is an assistive device for wheelchairs and walkers that features a table-top, cup holder, and utility hook. EzTray provides an extra arm or hand when needed for everyday tasks and hobbies. Comfort Company offers an innovative system tray that is lightweight, durable, and portable. EzTray has uniquely designed clamp that fits all walkers and most manual and power wheelchairs and once the clamp is secured, the attachments can be used as needed or carried in the enclosed tote bag. EzTray works on wheelchairs with or without arm rests. EzTray offers table-top that can be swiveled out of the way when not in use.
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details