Comfort company flexion footbox
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Comfort company flexion footbox available in 5" W, 6" W, 7" W, and 8" W. Flexion footbox offers easy angle adjustment from 90° to 160° with a single screw. Flexion footbox has lightweight, durable aluminum shell and all surfaces and edges are foam padded for added comfort. After drilling mounting holes in footbox, bolt on to chair form permanent placement. Footbox comes standard with Comfort-Tek cover which has fluid proof exterior with supple leathery properties that provide an easily cleaned surface and protection for the inner cushion. Comfort-Tek has multidimensional stretch and helps alleviate pressure on bony prominences.
- Fluid proof Comfort-Tek cover
- Lightweight, durable aluminum shell
- Available in 5" W, 6" W, 7" W, and 8" W
- Easy angle adjustment from 90° to 160° with a single screw
|Comfort company flexion footbox|
W x H x D
5.25" x 11" x 11"
6.25" x 11" x 11"
7.25" x 11" x 11"
8.25" x 11" x 11"
W x H x D
12" x 11" x 11"
14" x 11" x 11"
16" x 11" x 11"
18" x 11" x 11"
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.