Comfort company hyalite gel cushion
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Comfort company hyalite gel cushion is designed specifically for users who need skin protection. Hyalite Cushion has three densities of high resiliency foam plus one layer of visco memory foam to increase surface area and provide comfort for bony prominences. Non-skid bottom and hook and loop come standard on the Hyalite. Comfort Company Cushion provides two type of fabric covers such as Stretch-Air fabric cover and Comfort-Tek cover. Stretch-Air cover is designed for air transmission and heat reduction, where Comfort-Tek cover is engineered for pressure relief and comfort. Pressure-relieving twin Evolite gel pack protects the ischial and coccyx area.Features
- Visco surface conforms to user shape
- Three layers of high resiliency foam and a layer of memory foam
- Low profile lateral thigh supports and memory foam top surface layer
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Comfort company hyalite gel cushion|
|Medial thigh support||N/A|
|16" wide||250 lbs.|
|18" wide||300 lbs.|
|20" wide||350 lbs.|
|22" & wider||400 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details