Comfort company incrediback moldable deep
Comfort company incrediback moldable deep is designed for the user who needs increased lateral support. Incrediback moldable deep back has high resiliency foam that comfortably contours to user's back for comfort. Moldable deep back has wide moldable lateral wings that aid in keeping the user upright and positioned correctly. All models of incrediback moldable deep recline up to 30 degrees (must use anti-tip bars when reclined). The incrediback back is fully adjustable for angle and height, with 2" of depth adjustment. The solace fabric cover option for incrediback is designed for pressure relief and comfort and it fluid-proof, anti-microbial and soft to the touch. The multi-dimensional stretch design alleviates pressure on bony prominences and provides optimal skin protection. Installation of incrediback is made easy with a durable strapping system.
Buy now and get extra 10% discount
The Incrediback features a patented custom moldable center section:
- A moldable center section allows precise contours for any spinal curvature. This offers increased support and comfort to accommodate lumbar, scoliosis, and kyphosis needs.
- NEW: inner top zipper allows moldable stays to be removed - molded - replaced without having to remove the foam & cover from the backrest. All done while the user is seated.
- Moldable aluminum stays are offset from the center, removing pressure points from the spine and allowing for more aggressive molding to either side to support a rotated back.
|Comfort company incrediback moldable deep|
|Model||Width x Height||Wheelchair size||Thickness||Weight limit|
|414A||15" x 21"||16"||2"||450 lbs.|
|414B||17" x 21"||18"||2"||450 lbs.|
|414C||19" x 21"||20"||2"||450 lbs.|
|414D||21" x 21"||22"||2"||450 lbs.|
|414TA||15" x 34"||16"||2"||450 lbs.|
|414TB||17" x 34"||18"||2"||450 lbs.|
|414TC||19" x 34"||20"||2"||450 lbs.|
|414TD||21" x 34"||22"||2"||450 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details