Comfort company BodiLink lateral pelvic/thigh support
Comfort company BodiLink lateral pelvic/thigh support offers wide variety of available positions to accommodate user rehabilitation needs. Lateral thigh support features 2 hardware options: Telescoping taper (TT) series and Gear teeth (GT) series. Both hardwares are fixed or removable with high visibility release lever. TT series features a new lever designed to be the most user-friendly trigger activation and can be rotated in place to allow multiple configurations allowing ease of user for patient ADL's. The TT series double taper lock joints allow for highest level of articulation, limitless function, and adjustability. Different pad sizes are offered to pair with zero elevation and anti-thrust seating surfaces. Lateral pelvic support is available in 3 type of covers: Comfort-Tek, Stretch-Air, and GlideWear.Gear Teeth features
- Less adjustment joints for a user-friendly setup
- Updated construction resulting in stronger links compared to previous generation
- Features a taper joint and multiple positive locking joints with 10" of incremental adjustment
- Extra links available to accommodate different cushion thickness and to increase medial adjustment
- Taper pad mount with 360° of swivel adjustability; allows better pad angle and position, relative to the patient
- Medial adjustment of up to 2" or 4" depending on patient needs
- Small, medium, and large sizes accommodate for a wide variety of cushion thickness
- Adjustable release level position and direction with one-handed operation is great for patients ADL's
- Multiple hardware sizes with telescoping design are optimized for a cushion thickness range of 2" to 7.5"
- Mounts to Permobil, Quantum, Quickie, Rovi, and Avid power seating systems and manual with solid seats
- Features double taper lock joints resulting in a strong hardware with the ability to "slip" before any catastrophic failure
- Trigger-release lever can be rotated in place to be positioned facing forward or backward allowing for multiple configurations depending on patient needs
- Telescoping height adjustment with two taper joints for medial/lateral and pad angle adjustment with 360° of swivel adjustability allows nearly infinite pad fine-tuning
- New trigger-releases for removable hardware is designed to be the most user-friendly trigger activation made with a C5-6 SCI client in mind for easy release during ADL's
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details