Comfort company liberty X cushion with vicair technology
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Comfort company liberty X cushion’s component was designed with a completely sealed PVC liner containing a front and rear chamber. The cushion liner holds comfort cells coated in a silicone lubricant giving them a slow moving yet fluid like motion when conforming to the patient. Base foam has a separate cover made of Comfort Tek material using a water proof zipper giving it superior incontinence protection and infection control. The liner also has an air valve that when opened allows all the excess air to escape after a patient sits on it. This vacuum forming technique with the silicone coated Comfort Cells captures the patient's shape every time.Light Weight
Vicair® Technology is ultra-lightweight with cushions weighing 1.25 to 1.8 pounds enabling the user to keep the overall weight of their mobility system to a minimum.Stable
The unique immersion characteristics of Vicair’s Comfort Cells allow the user to immerse into the cushion while also providing stability. This gives users independence when completing every day activities and also provides a stable base for transfers and improved propulsion efficiency.Low Maintenance
Vicair® Technology requires little to no maintenance once it is properly adjusted. Recommended to check the cushion once every three months.Adjustable
Vicair® Technology provides a dynamic seating surface that can be adjusted to accommodate or correct orthopedic deformities such as posterior pelvic tilt and pelvic obliquity. If an individual’s positioning needs change over time, it can be addressed through the addition or subtraction of Comfort Cells from the cushion’s compartments.Washable
Fully washable cushion and cover. The liner is made out of a breathable mesh material that can be washed and dries along with air cells in hot or cold settings.
Buy now and get extra 10% discountFeatures
- Weight capacity 330 lbs.
- Available with Glidewear technology
- Base foam has a separate cover made of Comfort Tek material
- Cushion liner holds comfort cells coated in a silicone lubricant
- Cushion component was designed with a completely sealed PVC liner
- Foam base is installed separately under the main cushion component to give addition femoral support
|Comfort company liberty X cushion with vicair technology|
|Seat width||16" - 20"|
|Seat depth||16" - 20"|
|Inferior thigh support thickness||4"|
|Pelvic contour height||0.5"|
|Weight||1.8 lbs. - 3.7 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||330 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details