Comfort company maxx gel cushion
Comfort company maxx gel cushion is designed to provide maximum pressure relief. Comfort company maxx cushion features the evolite ischial insert for maximum user comfort. Maxx cushion comes with a non-skid bottom and hook and loop attachments, as well as user choice of a flat or round bottom rigid insert. Maxx cushion features tapered lateral and medial thigh supports to align the legs, while the pre-ischial ridge decreases forward migration of the pelvis. Maxx cushion offers choice of either the Stretch-Air fabric cover or the Comfort-Tek cover. Stretch-Air cover is designed for air transmission and heat reduction. Comfort-Tek cover is engineered for pressure relief and comfort. Comfort-Tek cover is fluid proof and can easily be cleaned with detergent.
Buy now and get extra 10% discount
Cushion cover options:
Stretch-Air - These are latex free covers are designed for patient comfort and heat dissipation. This two-ply material combines a soft and high-stretch Polyester top layer with a waterproof Polyurethane barrier underneath providing additional incontinence protection.
Comfort-tek - It is designed with a Polyurethane material for infection control and as an incontinence barrier, has a smooth and extremely soft top layer with a high-stretch Polyester backing. It is an easy to clean surface and can be cleaned using most common disinfectants. It is Latex free.
A new cover option adapted from leading prosthetics technology, GlideWear is designed to promote healing and reduce the risk of Decubitus Ulcers through the use of the Shear Reduction Zone. The GlideWear technology option is available as an embedded upgrade to Stretch-Air & Comfort-Tek fabric options.
- Improved comfort from reduced friction
- 100% breathability for microclimate control
- Reduction of shear forces to increase skin protection
- Storage pocket included for personal use
- Deep lateral and medial leg contours promote postural alignment
- Soft foam surface waterfalls over the front to relieve potential pressure points
- Four layers of high resiliency foam increase immersion to reduce high pressure areas
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Comfort company maxx gel cushion|
|Medial Thigh Support||5.5"|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs. to 400 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details