Comfort Company MaxxCare Heel Pro Evolution
Comfort company maxxcare heel pro evolution features an improved lift of the heel, improved fit, improved fixation and stable fit. Maxxcare heel pro evolution offers protection against shear and friction on the heel. Maxxcare heel protector is constructed from a soft outer cover consisting of flame retardant and bioactive fibers. Heel protector is held in place by adjustable hook/loop straps. Heel pro evolution does not influence mobility and the mechanically strong air tubes are positioned to off-load the heel completely. Comfort company heel protector is designed to stay in place even on restless residents and also helps to prevent footdrop.Features
- Prevents drop feet
- Support quick wound healing
- Features a comfortable and stable fit
- Protects against heel decubitus and shear forces
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.