Comfort company BodiLink medial knee/thigh support
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Comfort company BodiLink medial knee/thigh support is a synthetic rubber foam pad with a high density foam core which must be used with the cover. Medial knee support is designed to suit users with poor trunk control or stability issues. It is a flip down support with high quality materials that will assist in maintaining a client's posture. This support pad can be used for manual wheelchairs only with a swing-away (flip-down) hardware that is compatible with the comfort solid seat pan.
Removable solid seat pan is required for medial knee support and it includes a slotted aluminum pan and attaching hardware to accommodate 7/8" or 1" tubing. The kit also comes with two different cross bars to accommodate various wheelchair frame types. This will fit both folding and non-folding seat rails. Also, lateral thigh support hardware can be easily attached to this solid seat pan.
Note: If Leg Length Discrepancy is needed on Removable Solid Seat Pan, Offset Orientation must be selected.Features:
- Provides support, positioning and comfort
- Wedge and oval style pad shapes available
- Cover options: Comfort-Tek, Stretch-Air and GlideWear
- Hardware mounts underneath the Comfort Removable Solid seat pan
- Accommodates user rehabilitation needs while allowing for function and comfort
- Available for pediatric to full grown users with multiple size & range of adjustability options
- Swing-away hardware feature allows easy transfer by swinging pad and hardware underneath the chair
- Height adjustment is made through a vertical slider. The slider position is locked by tightening two set screws
- Pad depth adjustment is made through a slotted track underneath the pad, the depth is locked by tightening two bolts
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details