Comfort company molded arm support pad
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Comfort company molded arm support pad provides an ergonomically designed, cost-effective solution for users with arm issues. It also stabilizes the elbow and features a convex palm area for user comfort as well as a gentle rise in elevation from elbow to fingertips to prevent edema. The molded arm support pad is available in 14" length and 22" length for both left and right hand side to choose from according to the needs of user. It features 5 mounting hardware options i.e. Elevating, articulating, depth adjustable (EAD), Swing away, Fixed interlock, Track mount and Slide on mounting hardware.Features
- Available in 14" L and 22" L
- 5 mounting hardware options
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.