Comfort company molded arm support pad
Comfort company molded arm support pad provides an ergonomically designed, cost-effective solution for users with arm issues. It also stabilizes the elbow and features a convex palm area for user comfort as well as a gentle rise in elevation from elbow to fingertips to prevent edema. The molded arm support pad is available in 14" length and 22" length for both left and right hand side to choose from according to the needs of user. It features 5 mounting hardware options i.e. Elevating, articulating, depth adjustable (EAD), Swing away, Fixed interlock, Track mount and Slide on mounting hardware.
Buy now and get extra 10% discountFeatures
- Available in 14" L and 22" L
- 5 mounting hardware options
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details