Comfort company quick release amputee support
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Comfort company quick-release amp support can be used with any wheelchair with a solid seat pan. Quick-release amp installs onto either left or right side of solid seat pan. Quick-release amputee support comes with toggle lever which has abduction to help center residual limb and allows positioning at multiple angles. Comfort company quick release amputee support provides foam construction which has soft entry later for comfort and firmer base layer for support. Quick release amputee support comes with comfort tek cover having fluid proof exterior with supple leathery properties that provide an easily cleaned surface and protection for the inner cushion. Comfort-Tek has multidimensional stretch and helps alleviate pressure on bony prominences.Features
- Vertical adjustability
- Fluid proof exterior Comfort-Tek fabric cover
- Fast and simple removal with the quick release assembly
|Comfort company quick release amputee support|
Width x Length
8" x 10"
9" x 10"
10" x 10"
11" x 10"
12" x 10"
Width x Length
8" x 14"
9" x 14"
10" x 14"
11" x 14"
12" x 14"
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- All items being returned to the manufacturer require a Return Authorization Number (R.A.) and no returns will be accepted without an R.A.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- There will be 15% Restocking Fee for all merchandise returned within Three months of the invoice date.
- No returns will be accepted after three (3) months.
- If any product for which the purchaser demands rerouting before delivery, there will be a 25% restocking fee for all merchandise that is rerouted.
- No restocking fee will be charged if an error by manufacturer resulted in shipment of product that did not conform with the order received.
- Once a non-standard item has been started in production, Manufacturer does not allow cancellations.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to determine condition and salability of products returned.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for Specific Details.