Comfort company quick release amputee support
Comfort company quick-release amp support can be used with any wheelchair with a solid seat pan. Quick-release amp installs onto either left or right side of solid seat pan. Quick-release amputee support comes with toggle lever which has abduction to help center residual limb and allows positioning at multiple angles. Comfort company quick release amputee support provides foam construction which has soft entry later for comfort and firmer base layer for support. Quick release amputee support comes with comfort tek cover having fluid proof exterior with supple leathery properties that provide an easily cleaned surface and protection for the inner cushion. Comfort-Tek has multidimensional stretch and helps alleviate pressure on bony prominences.
Buy now and get extra 10% discountFeatures
- Vertical adjustability
- Fluid proof exterior Comfort-Tek fabric cover
- Fast and simple removal with the quick release assembly
|Comfort company quick release amputee support|
Width x Length
8" x 10"
9" x 10"
10" x 10"
11" x 10"
12" x 10"
Width x Length
8" x 14"
9" x 14"
10" x 14"
11" x 14"
12" x 14"
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details