Comfort company ridge foam cushion
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Comfort company ridge foam cushion is one of the best choice cushions in active cushion category. Ridge cushion is designed specifically for users with positioning needs. Ridge cushion provides lateral support and keep the hips and spine properly aligned. Two densities of high resiliency foam in ridge cushion include one layer of visco memory foam which increases its surface area and provide comfort for bony prominences. Ridge cushion features a firm, molded base that provides structure, while the soft elastic memory foam increases comfort and surface area.
Comfort company ridge cushion offers you to choose either the Stretch-Air fabric cover or the Comfort-Tek cover. Stretch-Air is designed for air transmission and heat reduction. This breathable laminate combines a high-stretch polyester top layer with a breathable vapor barrier. Comfort-Tek has fluid proof exterior supple leathery properties that provide an easily cleaned surface and protection for the inner cushion. Comfort-Tek has multi-dimensional stretch and helps alleviate pressure on bony prominences.
- Coccyx relief cutout
- Deep lateral and medial leg contours promote postural alignment
- Two layers of foam, including a layer of memory foam, increase comfort and surface area
- Tapered leg adductors increase in width near the back of the cushion to give support to the greater trochanters
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Comfort company ridge foam cushion|
|Medial thigh support||4"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs. to 400 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details