Comfort company saddle 7 bariatric foam cushion
Comfort company saddle 7 bariatric foam cushion is rehabilitation equipment that is designed for wheel chair users. Saddle 7 bariatric cushion is a unique cushion made with 2 layers of high resiliency foam to provide increased comfort and decreases pressure sores. This physical therapy cushion is constructed of 3.5" thick contoured high density foam. Saddle 7 bariatric cushion coccyx cutouts relieve pressure and alleviate ulcers. The contoured leg adductor's increase the seating surface area for those who need more space in bariatric wheelchairs.
Buy now and get extra 10% discount
- Available with Comfort-Tek fabric cover
- Coccyx relief area unloads bony prominences
- Waterfall front eliminates pressure points in leg trough
- Deep lateral and medial leg contours promote postural alignment
- 750 lbs. weight capacity dual layer foam provides increased comfort and decreases the probability of pressure sores
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Comfort company saddle 7 bariatric foam cushion|
|Weight capacity||750 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details