Comfort company saddle 7 bariatric foam cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Comfort company saddle 7 bariatric foam cushion is rehabilitation equipment that is designed for wheel chair users. Saddle 7 bariatric cushion is a unique cushion made with 2 layers of high resiliency foam to provide increased comfort and decreases pressure sores. This physical therapy cushion is constructed of 3.5" thick contoured high density foam. Saddle 7 bariatric cushion coccyx cutouts relieve pressure and alleviate ulcers. The contoured leg adductor's increase the seating surface area for those who need more space in bariatric wheelchairs.
- Available with Comfort-Tek fabric cover
- Coccyx relief area unloads bony prominences
- Waterfall front eliminates pressure points in leg trough
- Deep lateral and medial leg contours promote postural alignment
- 750 lbs. weight capacity dual layer foam provides increased comfort and decreases the probability of pressure sores
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Comfort company saddle 7 bariatric foam cushion|
|Weight capacity||750 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details