Comfort company saddle wedge cushion
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Comfort company saddle wedge cushion has deep lateral and medial leg contours that promote postural alignment and large radius bottom provides versatile surface for sling or flat seated wheelchairs. The saddle cushion has kwik strap loops around vertical canes to securely attach cushion to the wheelchair during transfers. Saddle wedge cushion features two layers of high resiliency foam that provides increased comfort and decrease the probability of pressure sores. The saddle wedge cushion is designed to provide coccyx relief cutout that unloads bony prominences and the waterfall front eliminates pressure points in leg trough.
Saddle Wedge controls forward leaning by adding slight anterior height. The cushion has solace fabric cover option which is fluid-proof, anti-microbial and soft to the touch and the multi-dimensional stretch design alleviates pressure on bony prominences & provide optimal skin protection.Feature
- Solace fabric cover
- Comes with integrated abductor
- Quadragel pack regulates body temperature and redistributes pressure for comfort
|Comfort company saddle wedge cushion|
|Size (Width x Depth)||Front||Rear||Abductor||Weight Limit|
|16" x 16"||4.5"||2.5"||5.5"||250 lbs.|
|16" x 18"||4.5"||2.5"||5.5"||250 lbs.|
|18" x 16"||4.5"||2.5"||5.5"||300 lbs.|
|18" x 18"||4.5"||2.5"||5.5"||300 lbs.|
|18" x 20"||4.5"||2.5"||5.5"||300 lbs.|
|20" x 16"||4.5"||2.5"||5.5"||350 lbs.|
|20" x 18"||4.5"||2.5"||5.5"||350 lbs.|
|22" x 18"||4.5"||2.5"||5.5"||400 lbs.|
|24" x 18"||4.5"||2.5"||5.5"||400 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details