Comfort company vector 3.5" cushion with vicair technology
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Comfort company vector 3.5" cushion with Vicair technology is stable, maintenance free, adjustable, air cushion. Vector cushion with Vicair technology is designed with eight fully adjustable compartments which provides custom fit with maintenance free air cells. Vector cushion with Vicair has newly designed comfort cells which are softer and quieter. It has a rear middle compartment that allows deep immersion, keeping the user from sliding forward. 'Comfort Cells' can be added as per the requirements to customize the cushion to fit each person's individual needs.
Comfort company cushions feature reflective piping to ensure safety and protect the wheelchair user as the reflective piping has the ability to return a large portion of light directly back to the source it came from, allowing it to be seen from up to 500 feet away in low light conditions.
Cushion cover options:
Stretch-Air - These are latex free covers are designed for patient comfort and heat dissipation. This two-ply material combines a soft and high-stretch Polyester top layer with a waterproof Polyurethane barrier underneath providing additional incontinence protection.
Comfort-tek - It is designed with a Polyurethane material for infection control and as an incontinence barrier, has a smooth and extremely soft top layer with a high-stretch Polyester backing. It is an easy to clean surface and can be cleaned using most common disinfectants. It is Latex free.
- Adjustable lateral leg contours promote postural alignment
- Air Cells may be added or removed from medial thigh separator
- Allows for deep immersion to redistribute pressure and maintain sitting stability
- Eight fully adjustable compartments provide custom fit with maintenance free air cells
- Newly designed Comfort Cells are softer and quieter, allowing the user to immerse into the cushion more than ever before
- Split elevated side compartments running front to back provide independently adjustable lateral pelvic and upper leg support
Please call us to configure custom cushion size.
Custom and Non-Standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
|Comfort company vector 3.5" low profile cushion with Vicair technology|
|Width||16" - 20"|
|Depth||16" - 20"|
|Inferior thigh support thickness||3"|
|Medial thigh support thickness||1.5"|
|Lateral thigh support height||1.5"|
|Pelvic contour height||2.25"|
|Weight capacity (All sizes)||550 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details