Comfort Company Vicair vector pediatric cushion
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Comfort Company Vicair vector pediatric cushion has patented vicair technology which customize the cushion by adding or removing comfort cells according to individual needs. Newly designed Comfort cells are softer and quieter, allowing the user to immerse into the cushion more than ever before. Leg compartments may be adjusted to elevate legs to control forward leaning or lower legs for improved foot propulsion. Vicair technology allows for deep immersion to redistribute pressure and to prevent sliding forward. Five fully adjustable compartments of vector cushion provides custom fit with maintenance free air cells.
Be seen be safe: Comfort Company cushions feature reflective piping to ensure safety and protect the wheelchair user. Reflective piping has the ability to return a large portion of light directly back to the source it came from, allowing it to be seen from up to 500 feet away in low light conditions.
Stretch Air: Stretch air cover is designed for air transmission and heat dissipation, this two-ply material combines a soft and high-stretch polyester top layer with a waterproof polyurethane barrier underneath, adding incontinence protection.
Comfort Tek: Comfort tek cover is designed for infection control and as an incontinence barrier, this polyurethane material has a smooth and extremely soft top layer with a high-stretch polyester backing. It is an easily cleaned surface using most common disinfectants. Comfort-Tek has multidimensional stretch and helps alleviate pressure on bony prominences.Features
- Newly designed comfort cells are softer and quieter
- Medial band prevents forward migration of the pelvis
- Adjustments may be made to accommodate left or right asymmetries
- Leg compartments may be adjusted to elevate legs to control forward leaning
- Rear compartments allow deep immersion to redistribute pressure and maintain sitting stability
|Comfort Company Vicair vector pediatric cushion weight capacity|
|10" W x 10" D||550 lbs.|
|10" W x 12" D||550 lbs.|
|10" W x 14" D||550 lbs.|
|12" W x 10" D||550 lbs.|
|12" W x 12" D||550 lbs.|
|12" W x 14" D||550 lbs.|
|12" W x 16" D||550 lbs.|
|14" W x 10" D||550 lbs.|
|14" W x 12" D||550 lbs.|
|14" W x 14" D||550 lbs.|
|14" W x 16" D||550 lbs.|
|14" W x 18" D||550 lbs.|
- The Comfort Company holds a lifetime warranty policy for all products.
- If a manufacturers’ defect occurs, the product will be replaced at no cost to the buyer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- Products returned after 30 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
20% of price of all returned items.
40% of price of all returned items.
No returns accepted after 90 days from date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details