Comfy adult elbow orthosis
Comfy adult elbow orthosis is designed to support flaccid or weak extremities and helps immobilize painful extremities. Elbow splint can easily be adjusted and re-adjusted to any desired angle and maintains its shape. Several adjustments can be performed rapidly to obtain the desired optimal angulation. Check comfy elbow orthosis every 15 minutes initially then increase intervals to every two hours, for pressure areas, edema, or skin irritation. If signs of redness, increased swelling or pain appear - discontinue use and notify physician. Cuffs can adjust to the wrists and MP joints for optimal fit. Adult elbow splint can also be adjusted to provide for gradual extension for the non-fixed elbow contracture.Advantages
- Extras - Optional elbow pad for pressure protection
- Support - Ideal support for the flaccid or weak elbow joint
- Adjustable - Patented frame adjusts to individual needs without tools or heat
- Comfort - Super soft and removable headliner or terrycloth cover is machine washable
- Skin safe - Anti-microbial and moisture wicking material for skin breakdown prevention
- Extension - Provides gradual extension of the elbow and treatment of non-fixed contractures.
- Lightweight and durable
- Graded up to increase elbow extension
- Foam lined for comfort and to prevent pressure areas
- Close with Velcro - but no Velcro touches the patient's skin
- Made of durable terrycloth that absorbs moisture and prevents skin maceration
Note: Comfy Splints are for single person use only, require a physician’s order for reimbursement, and should be administered by personnel trained in the use and care of splints.
|Comfy adult elbow orthosis|
|Size||Elbow crease towards wrist||Elbow crease towards shoulder||Total length||Circumference of biceps|
|Adult small||5"||5"||10"||9" - 12"|
|Adult||5.25"||5.25"||10.5"||11" - 15"|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for single use against defects in material & workmanship for 90 Days of invoice date.
- Failure to follow device instructions voids warranty.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- All returned items are subject to review before credit is issued
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details