Comfy adult finger extender orthosis
Comfy adult finger extender orthosis is excellent for many deformities which includes dupytrens, swan neck or boutonniere contractures, as well as sprains and fractures. Finger Extender Hand Orthosis is ideal for the severely contracted hand and wrist. The splint acts as a buffer between fingers and palm in the tightly contracted hand and allows for gradual therapeautic increases in range of motion of the DIP, PIP and MP joints.
- Positions the flaccid hand and wrist
- Correct and controls radial and ulnar deviation
- Maintenance of functional position of the wrist and hand
- Allows for increased hygiene care by allowing nail care and cleaning of palmer face
- Controls wrist drop Helps restrict arthritic deformity related to neuromuscular impairment
- Hard hand roll insert provide constant pressure on palmar surface to help decrease flexion synergy
- Maintains skin integrity by absorbing moisture, allowing air circulation and preventing skin maceration on palmer face
- Material - Terry cloth, Color - Navy blue
- Adjustable - Patented spine bends to wrist and forearm needs
- Skin safe - Anti-microbial material for skin breakdown prevention
- Side wings - Adjustable wings prevent ulnar and radial deviation
- Comfort - Super Soft and removable Headliner or Terrycloth covers are machine washable
- Progressive finger extension - Two graduated rolls gradually increase extension of the MCP and PIP joints
- Contracture management - Frame designed to slide between palm and finger of even the most contracted hands
Note: Comfy Splints are for single person use only, require a physician’s order for reimbursement, and should be administered by personnel trained in the use and care of splints.
Comfy adult finger extender
|Size||Wrist to tip to middle finger||Total length|
|Adult small||6" - 7"||11"|
|7" - 8"||12.5"|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for single use against defects in material & workmanship for 90 Days of invoice date.
- Failure to follow device instructions voids warranty.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- All returned items are subject to review before credit is issued
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details