Comfy Ambulating boot orthosis
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Comfy Ambulating boot orthosis is designed for patients who require positioning but can ambulate and transfer. Ambulating boot orthosis comes with an Antimicrobial surface protector that creates an invisible shield against mold and mildew, stains, bacteria fungus and algae. Ambulating boot orthosis elevates the heel by the contours of the boot so that it is protected and cushioned by the fleece lined cover to prevent any pressure on the heel. Ambulating boot splint has a rubber sole with non-slip surface that provides a walking base so patients can walk comfortably. Comfy ambulating boot comes with a washable cover and an anti-rotational bar.Advantages
- Straps - Dorsiflexion straps to prevent plantar flexion
- Support - Ankle strap secures to prevent ankle flexion
- Anti-rotation - Rotator bar controls hip and leg rotation
- Adjustable toe post - Extend toe post to accommodate all foot sizes
- Ambulate - Ambulation version comes with removable, soft, non-slip sole
- Heel float - Boots position heel in floating position to prevent pressure areas
- Expandable - Comes with extender kit to accommodate for wider or edematous feet
- Comfort - Super soft fleece lined headliner cover is removable and machine washable
- Skin safe - Treated with Antimicrobial surface protector to shield against mold and mildew, stains, bacteria fungus and algae
- Rotation Bar can be positioned to the side to control hip and leg rotation
- Soft fleece lined cover wicks away moisture away from the skin to maintain skin integrity
- An extender kit is available for patients with increased calf and foot circumference and or edema
- The adjustable toe post relieves pressure on the toes and adjusts to accommodate variation of foot sizes.
- Allows heel to float thus eliminating pressure of friction on the heel and enhances blood circulation that is vital to healing
- The splint frame resists plantar flexion while providing a dynamic push toe extension for the correction of foot drop, foot ankle contractures and deformity
Note: Comfy Splints are for single person use only, require a physician’s order for reimbursement, and should be administered by personnel trained in the use and care of splints.
|Comfy boot orthosis|
|Foot length||8" - 13"||5" - 8"|
|Calf circumference||Up to16"||Up to 11"|
|Heel to top of back||11 ½"||7"|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for single use against defects in material & workmanship for 90 Days of invoice date.
- Failure to follow device instructions voids warranty.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- All returned items are subject to review before credit is issued
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details