Comfy ambulating boot with strap orthosis
Comfy ambulating boot with strap orthosis helps in controlling plantar flexion. Ambulating boot orthosis with straps comes with an antimicrobial surface protector that creates an invisible shield against mold and mildew, stains, bacteria fungus and algae. Boot straps can be adjusted and readjusted until a desirable position is attained. An extra ankle strap is provided for ankle support. Ambulating boot orthosis is designed for patients who require positioning but can ambulate and transfer. The heel is elevated by the contours of the boot and it is protected and cushioned by the fleece lined cover to prevent any pressure on the heel.Advantages
- Straps - Dorsiflexion straps to prevent plantar flexion
- Anti-rotation - Rotator bar controls hip and leg rotation
- Support - Ankle strap secures to prevent ankle flexion
- Adjustable toe post - Extend toe post to accommodate all foot sizes
- Ambulate - Ambulation version comes with removable, soft, non-slip sole
- Heel float - Boots position heel in floating position to prevent pressure areas
- Expandable - Comes with extender kit to accommodate for wider or edematous feet
- Comfort - Super soft fleece lined headliner cover is removable and machine washable
- Skin safe - Treated with antimicrobial surface protector to shield against mold and mildew, stains, bacteria fungus and algae
- Rotation Bar can be positioned to the side to control hip and leg rotation
- Material - Headliner / Broad cloth, Color - Dark blue, Size - Adult
- Soft fleece lined cover wicks away moisture away from the skin to maintain skin integrity
- An extender kit is available for patients with increased calf and foot circumference and or edema
- The adjustable toe post relieves pressure on the toes and adjusts to accommodate variation of foot sizes.
- Allows heel to float thus eliminating pressure of friction on the heel and enhances blood circulation that is vital to healing
- The splint frame resists plantar flexion while providing a dynamic push toe extension for the correction of foot drop, foot ankle contractures and deformity
Note: Comfy Splints are for single person use only, require a physician’s order for reimbursement, and should be administered by personnel trained in the use and care of splints.
|Comfy ambulating boot with strap orthosis|
|Foot length||8" - 13"|
|Calf circumference||Up to16"|
|Heel to top of back||11 ½"|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for single use against defects in material & workmanship for 90 Days of invoice date.
- Failure to follow device instructions voids warranty.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- All returned items are subject to review before credit is issued
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details