Comfy boot orthosis
Comfy boot orthosis is designed to aid treatment of plantar flexion, foot drop and wound care. The heel is elevated by the contours of the boot and it is protected and cushioned by the fleece lined cover to prevent any pressure on the heel. Comfy Boot splint features an anti-rotation bar hidden under the fleece cover can be used to control hip and leg rotation. Boot orthosis is used for bedridden patients to prevent heal pressure sores. Boot splint is very comfortable and eliminates pressure areas, the heel is sturdy enough to keep the sole from uncomfortably flexing while the boot is on.
- Straps - Dorsiflexion straps to prevent plantar flexion
- Support - Ankle strap secures to prevent ankle flexion
- Anti-rotation - Rotator bar controls hip and leg rotation
- Adjustable toe post - Extend toe post to accommodate all foot sizes
- Heel float - Boots position heel in floating position to prevent pressure areas
- Ambulate - Ambulation version comes with removable, soft, non-slip sole
- Expandable - Comes with extender kit to accommodate for wider or edematous feet
- Comfort - Super soft fleece lined headliner cover is removable and machine washable
- Skin safe - Treated with Antimicrobial surface protector to shield against mold and mildew, stains, bacteria fungus and algae
- Rotator bar can be positioned to the side to control hip and leg rotation
- Soft fleece lined cover wisks away moistures from the skin to maintain skin integrity
- An extender kit is available for patients with increased calf and foot circumference or edema
- The adjustable toe post relieves pressure on the toes and adjusts to accommodate variation in foot sizes
- Allows heel to float thus eliminating pressure or friction on the heel and enhances blood circulation that is vital to healing
- The splint frame resists plantar flexion while providing a dynamic push to extension for the correction of foot drop, foot ankle contractures and deformity
Note: Comfy Splints are for single person use only, require a physician’s order for reimbursement, and should be administered by personnel trained in the use and care of splints.
|Comfy boot orthosis|
|Foot length||8" - 13"||5" - 8"|
|Calf circumference||Up to16"||Up to 11"|
|Heel to top of back||11 ½"||7"|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for single use against defects in material & workmanship for 90 Days of invoice date.
- Failure to follow device instructions voids warranty.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- All returned items are subject to review before credit is issued
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details