Comfy pediatric adjustable cone hand orthosis
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Comfy pediatric adjustable cone hand orthosis has adjustable hinge at the wrist to help increase wrist extension. Adjustable cone hand orthosis is developed to treat the patient with strong flexion synergy of the fingers and wrist. In comfy cone hand orthosis optional finger separators are placed on cone to separate fingers and prevent pressure areas. Cone hand splint is worn on lateral side of armAdvantages
- Material - Headliner / broad cloth, Color - Navy blue
- Skin safe - Anti-microbial material for skin breakdown prevention
- Movable - Adjustable hinge at wrist helps increase wrist extension
- Adjustable - Patented spine bends along with movable wrist joint
- Side wings - Adjustable wings prevent ulnar and radial deviation
- Comfort - Super soft and removable headliner cover is machine washable
- Finger cone - Worn laterally with fingers positioned around cone. Adjusts to contractures
- Multilayered for softness
- Resists strong flexion synergy
- Does not stretch thenar eminence
- Side wings prevent ulnar/radial deviation
- Easy to custom fit; no need for tools or heat guns
- Absorbent, washable covers and straps prevent skin breakdown
- Ideal for gradual extension of non-fixed wrist, hand, finger flexion
- Splint insert cleans easily with warm water and antibacterial soap
- Soft straps accommodate slight fluctuations in edema and fragile skin
Note: Comfy Splints are for single person use only, require a physician’s order for reimbursement, and should be administered by personnel trained in the use and care of splints.
|Comfy pediatric adjustable cone hand orthosis|
|Size||Wrist to tip to middle finger||Total length|
|Small||2 ½" - 3 ½"||7"|
|Medium||3" - 4 ½"||8"|
|Large||4 ½" - 6"||9 ½"|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for single use against defects in material & workmanship for 90 Days of invoice date.
- Failure to follow device instructions voids warranty.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- All returned items are subject to review before credit is issued
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details