Comfy pediatric elbow orthosis
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Comfy pediatric elbow orthosis can be adjusted to different degrees of extension or flexion of the elbow as desired and the lateral wings or cuffs can be adjusted to the patient's arm and forearm. Elbow orthosis is easily adjusted and re-adjusted to any desired angle and maintains its shape. Several adjustments can be performed rapidly to obtain the desired optimal angulation. Elbow orthosis is a patient specific product that can be easily fitted and labeled for single patient use upon order of a physician. It should be used only in connection with a care plan and custom fitting instructions by a trained health care professional.Advantages
- Extras - Optional elbow pad for pressure protection
- Support - Ideal support for the flaccid or weak elbow joint
- Adjustable - Patented frame adjusts to individual needs without tools or heat
- Comfort - Super soft and removable headliner or terrycloth cover is machine washable
- Skin safe - Anti-microbial and moisture wicking material for skin breakdown prevention
- Extension - Provides gradual extension of the elbow and treatment of non-fixed contractures
- Lightweight and durable
- Graded up to increase elbow extension
- Foam lined for comfort and to prevent pressure areas
- Close with Velcro - but no Velcro touches the patient's skin
- Made of durable terrycloth that absorbs moisture and prevents skin maceration
Note: Comfy Splints are for single person use only, require a physician’s order for reimbursement, and should be administered by personnel trained in the use and care of splints.
|Comfy pediatric elbow orthosis|
|Size||Elbow crease towards wrist||Elbow crease towards shoulder||Total length||Circumference of biceps|
|Small||3.25"||3.25"||6.5"||4" - 6"|
|Medium||3.75"||3.75"||7.5"||6" - 8"|
|Large||4.5"||4.5"||9"||8" - 10"|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for single use against defects in material & workmanship for 90 Days of invoice date.
- Failure to follow device instructions voids warranty.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- All returned items are subject to review before credit is issued
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details