Comperm Tubular Bandage, Size J, Latex-Free, for Small Trunks, 7" x 11 yards - 1/box
Latex-Free, Ravel-Free, for Hands, Feet or Small Lower Legs
Hartmann Comperm Latex-Free Tubular Bandage is for use in treating soft tissue injuries, edema reduction, sports injuries, post-burn scarring, sprains and strains. It is also for post-cast support, securing wound dressings and covering Econo-Paste zinc-oxide paste bandages or plaster bandages and dressings. Also for use as a double layer providing additional compression and support. It stays in place without clips or tape.
- Hartmann Comperm Latex-fFree Tubular Bandage has 360° compression and support.
- 100% cotton, seamless, knit, tubular construction.
- Ravel-free, run-free cut-ability.
- Easy to cut for joint or appendage openings.
- Maximizes support and minimizes constriction.
- Easy to apply and comfortable to wear.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details