Comprilan Short Stretch Compression Bandage, 4-5/7" x 11 yards - Each
BSN Jobst Comprilan Short Stretch Compression Bandage provides gradient compression for the treatment of venous ulcers, venous insufficiencies and lymphedema. It helps reduce swelling and stabilizes the size of the limb. It is made of 100% cotton and provides high working pressure and lower resting pressure. Designed to allow optimal management of edema.
- Provides high resistance to stretch to increase venous and lymphatic return.
- Easy care, durable, cool and light, the open weave fabric allows the skin to breathe.
- Interlocking weave provides short stretch to ensure consistent compression.
- Anatomically conforming allowing freedom of movement.
- Washable and reusable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details