Convaid flyer tilt-in-space wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Convaid flyer tilt-in-space wheelchair is a lightweight, modular and portable high-strength aluminum & steel wheelchair designed for everyday indoor & outdoor use. The flyer comes standard with -5° to +40° of tilt and 30° of back angle adjustment. It is a width-expandable chair that a child can grow with. The flyer has a uniquely designed tilt-in-space base that also accepts more complex adaptive seating. It offers optional recline and a large selection of options and accessories to achieve ideal positioning and support. The seating module can be easily removed from the mobility base for simple lifting and more compact transport. Flyer seating module has the ability to grow in width from 12" to 16" and the seat depth can grow 4", for a total seat depth range of 11" to 21". This provides therapists and caregivers the convenience and ease of use they desire without sacrificing the seating and positioning needs the user requires.Features
- Modular and portable
- Tilt-in-space wheelchair
- Recline option available
- Available in blue, red & silver frame color
- Lightweight wheelchair for indoor & outdoor use
Buy now and get free 2-point pelvic positioning belt
Product comes standard with
- Quick release rear wheels
- Choice of 3 back cane heights
- CG tilt-in-space (-5° to +40°)
- Choice of 3 mobility base colors
- Single Foot activated wheel lock
- 30° back angle adjustment (80° to 110°)
- Choice of One piece or Two piece push handle
- Flip-up arm rests - Long (Standard on FL15 & FL16)
- 90° removable, front riggings with fixed angle footplate
|Convaid flyer tilt-in-space wheelchair|
|Minimum seat width with hip guides||9"||10"||11"||12"||13"|
|Seat depth options||Total available seat depth range is 11" - 21"; select range setting|
based on back cane position; each seat depth has 4" of growth.
|Seat to footplate standard 90° fixed||Range is 6" - 11.5"|
|Seat to footplate elevating legrest||9" - 14"||9" - 14"||11" - 16"||11" - 16"||13" - 18"|
|5.25" - 11.25" with flipped footplates||5.25" - 11.25"with flipped footplates||7.25" - 13.25"with flipped footplates||7.25" - 13.25"with flipped footplates||9.25" - 15.75"with flipped footplates|
|Seat to floor||2 wheel options provide 15" and 17" seat to floor|
|Seat to back angle||80° - 110° (standard)|
|Back recline||80° - 170° (option)|
|Tilt range||-5° (forward) to 40° (rear)|
|Overall length||-||25.75" or 28"||Varies based on selected tires|
|Shoulder strap height||16" - 24" range with back pans|
|Push handle adjustments||±9" after selecting back cane size|
|Weight capacity (regular & transit)||Back Cane Position 1: 85 lbs.|
|Back Cane Positions 2-4: 170 lbs.|
|Weight of chair (varies based on tires)||12" tires: 30.7 lbs. (mobility base = 13.9 lbs., seating system with leg rest = 16.8 lbs.)|
|16" tires: 34 lbs. (mobility base = 17.2 lbs., seating system with leg rest = 16.8 lbs.)|
|Back cushion configurations|
|Desired back height||Cushions required|
|13" - 17"||11.5" large cushion|
|18" - 22"||11.5" + 6" winged top cushion|
|23" - 25"||11.5" + 6" + 4.5"|
Manufacturer offers one of the best warranties in the industry. All Convaid wheelchairs are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty The warranty covers any part of a Convaid product that is found to be defective within the warranty period. Convaid will repair or replace these parts free of charge. Warranty service may be performed by an authorized service center or at the Convaid factory at Convaid's discretion. The warranty applies to the original retail purchaser of the Convaid product.
|Frames and X-Braces:||Lifetime of original retail buyer (except Cruiser, Lite Rider & Vivo)|
|Frames and X-Braces for Cruiser, Lite Rider & Vivo:||5 years|
|Other Components:||One year|
|Fabric and Webbing:||One year|
|Planar Seat and Back:||5 years hardware, 18 months for other components|
|Occi-Flex Cushioned Headrest:||5 years hardware, 1 year for other components|
|Sensiform Seat Cushions:||2 years|
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident or misuse.
Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of customer’s receipt of product.
- There will be a 25% re-stocking fee for all returned online and catalog sales.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All online and catalog sales for wheelchair(s) with custom modifications, are non returnable / non refundable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.