Convaid metro wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
Convaid Metro wheelchair is compact, ultra-lightweight that folds for easy storage and transportation. Metro has an adjustable pelvic support. Metro wheelchair offers more than other standard lightweight transport wheelchairs. Metro is available in two models: Basic, with built-in adjustability features and Crash-tested transit model, for use aboard a bus or van. It is perfect for children and teens who lack upper body strength and trunk control. The integrated contoured seat and adjustable trunk support help to achieve proper positioning.
- Adjustable trunk support promotes superior lumbar positioning
- Contoured upholstery provides a closer fit for greater support and comfort
- Self-Tensio - built in self-tensioning seating system increases sitting tolerance
Buy now and get free under seat storage basket
The product comes standard with
- 30° fixed tilt
- Wheel locks
- 2-point positioning belt
- Silver powder coated frame
- Adjustable swing-away footplates
- 8" front, 11" rear solid tire (ME18)
- Quick release Rolko rear wheels (ME12/14/16)
- 7.5" x 2" front, 11.5" x 2.5" rear solid tire (ME12/14/16)
|Convaid metro stroller|
|Chair Model||MT 12||MT 14||MT 16||MT 18|
|Seat Back Height||21"||23"||25"||25"|
|Seat to Footrest*|
8" - 15"
|8" - 14.5"||13" – 18"||3" – 24"|
|Seat to Floor|
|Weigh Capacity (Regular/Transit)||75 / 66 lbs.||100 / 100 lbs.||170 / 170 lbs.||250 / 170 lbs.|
|Weight of Chair∆||23 lbs.||24 lbs.||27 lbs.||29 lbs.|
| * - Plus or Minus .5 inches (1.27 cm) due to fabric.|
∆ - Weight of chair is without front rigging
Manufacturer offers one of the best warranties in the industry. All Convaid wheelchairs are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty The warranty covers any part of a Convaid product that is found to be defective within the warranty period. Convaid will repair or replace these parts free of charge. Warranty service may be performed by an authorized service center or at the Convaid factory at Convaid's discretion. The warranty applies to the original retail purchaser of the Convaid product.
|Frames and X-Braces:||Lifetime of original retail buyer (except Cruiser, Lite Rider & Vivo)|
|Frames and X-Braces for Cruiser, Lite Rider & Vivo:||5 years|
|Other Components:||One year|
|Fabric and Webbing:||One year|
|Planar Seat and Back:||5 years hardware, 18 months for other components|
|Occi-Flex Cushioned Headrest:||5 years hardware, 1 year for other components|
|Sensiform Seat Cushions:||2 years|
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident or misuse.
Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of customer’s receipt of product.
- There will be a 25% re-stocking fee for all returned online and catalog sales.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- All online and catalog sales for wheelchair(s) with custom modifications, are non returnable / non refundable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.