Convaid Trekker seating system with YoYo hi-lo indoor base
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Convaid trekker seating system with YoYo hi-lo indoor base is a lightweight unit with a compact footprint with tilt-in-space capabilities. YoYo hi-lo frame has 4 locking caster wheels, and is height adjustable with best-in-class lift assist. YoYo hi-lo base frame can be used as an activity chair and it is a perfect solution for feeding, therapy and daily activities. One size frame is suitable for both trekker seating modules (trekker 12 and trekker 14). Foot-operated gas strut ensures smooth and easy height adjustments and these can be selected depending on the weight of user. Convaid YoYo is stable enough to use the complete recline to allow for diaper changes and hair washing. YoYo hi-lo interfaces with the Trekker seating module, allowing easy transitioning between Trekker base and YoYo frame.Product comes standard with
- Foot pedal gas assist
- Silver powder coated frame
- 4" wheels with caster locks
- Tilt-in-space (-10° to +30°)
- 650N Gas Strut user's weight capacity: 75 lbs.
- 800N Gas Strut user's weight capacity: 110 lbs.
Buy now and get free utility bagFeatures
- Easy up and down movement
- Not an authorized transit model
- Compact, portable and easy-to-use frame
- Variable height levels and tilt-in-space allow simple position changes
- Meets participation and communication needs of families, caregivers and peers
Manufacturer offers one of the best warranties in the industry. All Convaid wheelchairs are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty The warranty covers any part of a Convaid product that is found to be defective within the warranty period. Convaid will repair or replace these parts free of charge. Warranty service may be performed by an authorized service center or at the Convaid factory at Convaid's discretion. The warranty applies to the original retail purchaser of the Convaid product.
|Frames and X-Braces:||Lifetime of original retail buyer (except Cruiser, Lite Rider & Vivo)|
|Frames and X-Braces for Cruiser, Lite Rider & Vivo:||5 years|
|Other Components:||One year|
|Fabric and Webbing:||One year|
|Planar Seat and Back:||5 years hardware, 18 months for other components|
|Occi-Flex Cushioned Headrest:||5 years hardware, 1 year for other components|
|Sensiform Seat Cushions:||2 years|
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident or misuse.
Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of customer’s receipt of product.
- There will be a 25% re-stocking fee for all returned online and catalog sales.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- All online and catalog sales for wheelchair(s) with custom modifications, are non returnable / non refundable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.