Convaid trekker tilt & recline stroller
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
Convaid trekker tilt & recline stroller offers the flexibility of 180° reversible seating that allows the occupant to face forward or face the caregiver with a simple adjustment. Trekker stroller is lightweight and its seat and frame fold down to a low height making it easily portable. The stroller can fold with or without seat and only requires one hand to unfold. It can be customized to each individual's physical needs providing optimal comfort, safety and mobility. The convaid trekker is available in 14" frame and has a new docking interface, making it easy to slide the seat and lock it when user need to attach, detach or reverse the seat. Enjoy the highly versatile seating options offered with new Trekker: Use the Trekker seating module with the R82 High-Low indoor frame or use the R82 Stingray size 1 seat with the Trekker frame, to meet the needs of a child’s activities of daily living.
- Can be used as an all-day chair
- Lightweight and compact fold frame
- Variable positioning of tilt and recline
- Accepts after-market seating options
- For early intervention through early teens
- One size frame TR14 accepts size 12" & 14" wide seat
- Tray: comes with mounting hardware and cannot be used in combination with hip guides
Buy now and get free 3-point pelvic positioning belt & utility bag
- Reversible Seating : 180° reversible seating so the user can face either forwards or backwards
- Variable Positioning : Up to 170° of adjustable recline and up to -10° to +45° of adjustable tilt available
- Separate Base & Seating Module : Easily separates into 2 lightweight components - base & seating module
- Adaptive Seating : Accepts various brands of adaptive and aftermarket seating - accommodating both the caregiver's and therapist's choice
Trekker with Transit Option: Trekker Transit option includes four manufacturer installed red wheelchair transportation anchors. The Trekker Transit model has been crash tested and conforms to RESNA WC19 standards. Anthropomorphic Test Device weight capacity is:
- TR14T - 110 lbs.
The Convaid Trekker Mobility Base was tested with the Trekker Seating Module equipped with a head support and wheelchair anchored pelvic lap belt. Do not use the foot positioners on the Convaid Trekker during transit in a motor vehicle. When being transported in a vehicle it is the manufacturer's position that the wheelchair user transfers from the wheelchair into appropriate vehicle seating during transportation. Please note that at this time, the Department of Transportation has not officially approved any tie-down system for a user while in a wheelchair, therefore the manufacturer cannot recommend a transit system.
The Product comes standard with
- Planar Seat Cushion
- 90° Fixed Foot Plate
- 90° Fixed Front Rigging
- Depth Adjustable Seat Pan
- Quick Release Rear Wheels
- Silver Powder Coated Frame
- Seat to Back Angle (80° to 110°)
- Tilt-in-Space Base (-10° to +45°)
- 180° Reversible Seating Configuration
- Single Foot Activated Wheel Lock Bar
- 7½" x 2" Front and 11½" x 2½" Rear Solid Tires
- One Piece Height Adjustable Push Handle (Inside Mount)
Trekker seating module can be used with R82 high-low indoor frame or R82 Stingray size 1 seat can be used with Trekker frame, please call us for specific details...
|Convaid Trekker Frame Specifications - TR14|
|Push handle adjustments||29" - 43"|
|Weight of frame||25 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||110 lbs.|
|Convaid Trekker Seat Specifications|
|12" seat||14" seat|
|Seat depth: Position 1||7.5" - 9.5"||9.5" - 11.5"|
|Position 2||9.5" - 11.5"||11.5" - 13.5"|
|Position 3||11.5" - 13.5"||13.5" - 15.5"|
|Position 4||NA||14.5" - 16.5"|
|Back height||13" - 17"||17" - 26"|
|Hip width between hip guides||6.5" - 11.5"||6" - 14"|
|Trunk width between fixed laterals||8.5" - 12"||10.5" - 14"|
|Trunk width between swing-away laterals||6.5" - 12"||8.5" - 14"|
|Seat to footplate (1-piece footplate)||4" - 12"||4" - 12"|
|3" - 11" *||3" - 11" *|
|Seat to footplate (Individual footplates)||4.75" - 10.5"||7" - 13"|
|1" - 5" *||1" - 6.25" *|
|Back angle adjustment||80° - 110°||80° - 110°|
|Optional recline adjustment||80° - 170°||80° - 170°|
|Tilt adjustment||-10° to +45°||-10° to +45°|
|Shoulder strap height||14.5" - 20.5"||15" - 23"|
|Footplate adjustment angle||±15°||±15°|
|Weight of seating system∆||10 lbs.||11.5 lbs.|
|* Reduced height when footplates are flipped|
∆ Weight of chair is without front rigging
Manufacturer offers one of the best warranties in the industry. All Convaid wheelchairs are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty The warranty covers any part of a Convaid product that is found to be defective within the warranty period. Convaid will repair or replace these parts free of charge. Warranty service may be performed by an authorized service center or at the Convaid factory at Convaid's discretion. The warranty applies to the original retail purchaser of the Convaid product.
|Frames and X-Braces:||Lifetime of original retail buyer (except Cruiser, Lite Rider & Vivo)|
|Frames and X-Braces for Cruiser, Lite Rider & Vivo:||5 years|
|Other Components:||One year|
|Fabric and Webbing:||One year|
|Planar Seat and Back:||5 years hardware, 18 months for other components|
|Occi-Flex Cushioned Headrest:||5 years hardware, 1 year for other components|
|Sensiform Seat Cushions:||2 years|
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident or misuse.
Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of customer’s receipt of product.
- There will be a 25% re-stocking fee for all returned online and catalog sales.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- All online and catalog sales for wheelchair(s) with custom modifications, are non returnable / non refundable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.