Convaid vivo lightweight stroller
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
Convaid vivo lightweight stroller is an economical back-up chair, and is one of the lightest wheelchair in the market, perfect for outings to school, day programs, or doctor visits. Vivo ultra-light wheelchair is very compact and folds easily for storage and transport. In addition, it comes with adjustable back upholstery and height adjustable swing-away footplates. Vivo features 10° of fixed tilt which promotes an upright position for individuals with good trunk strength and upper body stability.
Buy now and get a free footplate securement strap (*Option selection required)
Optional flip-up armrests are available with Vivo stroller which is required for mounting a padded tray.
Product comes standard with
- 10° fixed tilt
- Toggle wheel locks
- 2-point positioning belt
- 6" front, 8" rear solid tire
- Adjustable back upholstery
- Two piece push handles (VV12/14)
- 95° - 120° of adjustable recline (VV16)
- 95° - 110° of adjustable recline (VV12/14)
- Removable adjustable swing-away footplates
- One piece, height & angle adjustable push handle (VV16)
|Convaid vivo stroller||Vivo 12||Vivo 14||Vivo 16|
|Seat Depth||8" - 10"||10" - 12"||13" - 15"|
|Long Seat depth||11" - 13"||12" - 15"||16" - 18"|
|Seat Back height||21.5"||26"||27"|
|Long Back Height||-||26||-|
|Seat to Back Angle||95° - 110°||95° - 110°||95º - 120º|
|Push Handle Adjustments||-||-||32.5" - 47.3"|
|Weight Capacity||44 lbs.||88.2 lbs.||121 lbs.|
|Weight of Chair (without front rigging)||14.3 lbs.||17.2 lbs.||27 lbs.|
Manufacturer offers one of the best warranties in the industry. All Convaid wheelchairs are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty The warranty covers any part of a Convaid product that is found to be defective within the warranty period. Convaid will repair or replace these parts free of charge. Warranty service may be performed by an authorized service center or at the Convaid factory at Convaid's discretion. The warranty applies to the original retail purchaser of the Convaid product.
|Frames and X-Braces:||Lifetime of original retail buyer (except Cruiser, Lite Rider & Vivo)|
|Frames and X-Braces for Cruiser, Lite Rider & Vivo:||5 years|
|Other Components:||One year|
|Fabric and Webbing:||One year|
|Planar Seat and Back:||5 years hardware, 18 months for other components|
|Occi-Flex Cushioned Headrest:||5 years hardware, 1 year for other components|
|Sensiform Seat Cushions:||2 years|
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident or misuse.
Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of customer’s receipt of product.
- There will be a 25% re-stocking fee for all returned online and catalog sales.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All online and catalog sales for wheelchair(s) with custom modifications, are non returnable / non refundable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.