Convatec AllKare Skin Barrier Wipe, Non-water soluble, barrier film - each
AllKare Protective Barrier Wipes provide a barrier film layer on skin used under tapes, skin barriers, adhesive, and hydrocolloid dressings to help protect against irritation, excoriation and adhesive build-up.
- Non-water soluble formula for skin protection.
- Thin, comfortable film that helps protect against skin stripping and irritation caused by the application and removal of adhesive such as ostomy skin barriers and tapes.
|Application||Skin Barrier Wipe|
|Container Type||Individual Packet|
|Number per Pack||100 Count|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details