ConvaTec Flexi-Seal FMS Kit- 1/package
ConvaTec Flexi-Seal FMS Kit, Includes 1 Soft Silicone Catheter, 1 Syringe and 3 Collection Bags
Flexi-Seal FMS is a temporary containment device, indicated for bedridden or immobilized, incontinent patients with liquid or semi-liquid stool. It is designed to safely and effectively contain and divert fecal matter, protect patient's wounds from fecal contamination, and reduce both the risk of skin breakdown and spread of infection.
- Easy-to-use system provides an excellent alternative to traditional methods of managing fecal incontinence such as pads, diapers, fecal pouches, and rectal tubes.
- At one end, the soft silicone catheter has a retention balloon that is inserted into the rectum.
- At the opposite end, the catheter has a connector for attaching the collection bag.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details