Convatec Sur-Fit Natura moldable durahesive skin barrier, 7/8" to 1-1/4" stoma size - 10/box
Durahesive barrier material is ideal for people whose stoma output is mostly liquidBarrier swells up to protect the stoma instead of breaking down around liquid outputSoft, pliable adhesive rolls open to fit desired stoma size and shapeNo cutting is necessaryAdhesive gently hugs individual stoma contours, creating a secure, personalized fit and adapting to changing stomasAdhesive swells, or "turtlenecks," up stoma wall, eliminating gaps and minimizing leaks that can compromise skin protectionHydrocolloid Flexible Collar provides additional security, but is gentle on the skinLatex-free45-mm (1-3/4") flangeMedium, mold-to-fit opening (7/8" - 1-1/4").
- Barrier are designed for people whose stoma output is mostly liquid
- It requires no cutting or measuring, which makes it easy to learn how to use
- Plastic coupling ring allows the pouch and skin barrier to snap together for audible security
- Moldable allows for improved skin protection over traditional barriers and provides ease of use and versitility
|Barrier Type||Moldable, Flexible|
|Flange Size||1-3/4 Inch Flange|
|Opening Size||7/8 to 1-1/4 Inch Stoma|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details