Corpak farrell valve bag pressure relief system - 30/case
The farrell valve, gastric pressure relief device, is designed to help those who suffer from poor gastric motility, pain and bloating. The farrell valve maximizes enteral feeding by providing a channel to constantly decompress the stomach, allowing the stomach to feed at its own pace. By allowing a reservoir channel, patients can maximize enteral feeding and minimize the need for TPN.Features
- Relieves pressure post gastric surgery.
- Reduces pain and discomfort.
- Facilitates enteral feeding tolerance and helps patients reach caloric goals.
- Reduces risk of pulmonary aspiration.
- Patients able to tolerate enteral feeding may not need alternative nutrition such as TPN.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for Return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details