Covrsite Composite Dressing, 6" x 6" with 4" x 4" Pad - 30/box
Smith and Nephew Inc Covrsite™ Cover Dressing 6" x 6", Pad 4" x 4", Water-Resistant
Smith and Nephew Covrsite Composite Cover Dressing is designed as a secondary cover dressing for gels, gel sheets, alginates, wound fillers and non-adhesive oams. It can also be used as an alternative to tape and gauze over central line dressings. The gentle adhesive is designed so that the dressing can be changed daily. It is indicated for the management of acute or chronic wounds.
- Replaces traditional tape and gauze with a single step dressing.
- Covered when used on wounds with light to moderate exudate.
- Water-resistant, extensible and conformable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details