Curafil Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze Packing Strip Dressing, 1" x 36" - 72/case
Kendall Curafil Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze easily conforms to wound bed. It provides optimal environment for moist, wound-healing. Viscous formula results in less waste and the unique, glycerinate formulation prevents easy drying out.Features
- Clear, hydrogel impregnated gauze sponge provides optimal environment for moist, wound-healing.
- Viscous formula results in less mess and waste.
- Unique, glycerinate formulation will not dry out.
- Soft, gel impregnated sponge conforms to wound bed.
- Aids in autolytic debridement of wounds.
- Slight stinging sensation may occur with all glycerin-based gels in wound beds with exposed nerve endings.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details