Curity AMD Antimicrobial Gauze Sponge, 4" x 4" - 10/package
Curity AMD antimicrobial gauze sponges are impregnated with pHMB (polyhexamethylene biguanide), a powerful, yet safe antiseptic that has a broad range of effectiveness against gram positive and gram negative microorganisms, including some multi drug resistant strains such as MRSA. This exciting new product provides healthcare facilities with a low-cost, prophylactic method of treatment without changing nursing protocol.Features
- Curity AMD Antimicrobial Gauze Sponges are convenient and work in both moist and dry conditions.
- Resists bacterial colonization within the dressing and reduces bacterial penetration through the dressing.
- Prophylactic method of treatment without changing nursing protocol.
- Low cost.
- Helps prevent infections from growing and spreading in the dressing.
- Helps minimize infection exposure from strike-though.
- Helps reduce the risk of hospital acquired infection.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details