Curity Bedside Drainage Bag 4000cc, without Anti-Reflux Device CSR - each
Specialty urinary drainage bag that include 4,000 mL capacity and 1,000 mL pediatric application.
- Integrated collection system for both urethral and bladder urine collection.
- Double bag keeps urethral and bladder urine separate. li>Urethral catheter adapter accepts 4Fr to 8Fr sizes of catheters, IV and feeding tubes.
- Multiple clinical applications.
- Breakaway safety feature disconnects urethral catheter when pulled.
- Increased patient safety.
- Closed-system aspirating port permits repeated fresh urine samples; the urethral catheter irrigation port may also be used for specimen collection.
- Universal hanging device fits easily over bedrail and serves as carrying handle. ul>
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details