Curity Sterile Gauze Sponge, 16-Ply, U.S.P Type VII, 10s, Sterile 4"x 4" - 10/package
10s in Rigid Tray
Curity Gauze Sponges made from high grade, 100% U.S. grown, ring-spun cotton. Exceeds U.S.P Type VII gauze requirements. Well-suited for variety of applications; wound dressing, general cleaning, minor prepping, wound packing and debriding. Non-sterile sponges conveniently indexed in 10s for faster, easier handling.
- Made from high grade, 100% ring-spun cotton.
- Available in the broadest range of sizes.
- Non-sterile sponges conveniently indexed in 10s.
- Meets or exceeds U.S.P Type VII gauze requirements.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details