Curity Ultramer 2-Way Hydrogel Coated Latex Foley Catheter 14Fr 16" L, 5 cc Balloon Capacity - each
Ultramer Foley catheters feature a biocompatible HYDROMER coating which absorbs and retains moisture to create a distinctively slippery surface. This ighly lubricious surface reduces friction between the catheter surface and urethra better than comparable coated or uncoated catheters. The reinforced tip is anatomically tapered for easy insertion. A ribbed balloon provides excellent symmetry and strength. Smooth-edged, beveled eyes provide optimal drainage without weakening the tip.
- Hydrogel coated latex provides superior lubricity by absorbing the mucosal fluid.
- Large, smooth drain eyes for maximum drainage.
- Ribbed balloon increases strength and symmetry.
- Provides easy insertion and removal with enhanced patient protection.
- Bespak spring-loaded valve ensures proper inflation/deflation of Foley catheter balloon.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details