Cuticerin Gauze Dressing, 3" x 8" - 50/box
Smith & Nephew Cuticerin Gauze Dressing 3" x 8", Non-Aqueous, Non-Linting, Low-Adherent
br>Smith & Nephew Cuticerin Gauze Dressing is an impregnated, non-aqueous, non-linting dressing, ideal as a wound contact layer for burns, abrasions and other wounds with superficial skin loss. It reduces the risk of granulation tissue growing through the dressing, decreasing trauma on removal.
- Smith & Nephew Cuticerin Gauze Dressing supports ideal wound healing environment.
- Finely interwoven, impregnated smooth Acetate fibres discourage healing wounds from "growing through" the mesh structure.
- Helps promote faster healing and skin cell regeneration.
- Soothes minor burns and scalds.
- Maintains moisture close to the wound site.
- Discourages hard scab formation.
- Economical wound dressing.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details