Cutimed Alginate Calcium Wound Dressing Rope, 1" x 11-3/4" - 5/Box
Cutimed Alginate is a calcium sodium alginate (80% calcium and 20% sodium) made out of natural seaweed. The alginate component enables the dressing to absorb up to 20 times its own weight in exudate. Cutimed Alginate offers a broad performance spectrum, but is particularly useful for moderate to heavily exuding wounds, shallow wounds, lesions with rough edges, or deeper sites that are hard to dress.
- Maintains a moist environment.
- Fast gelling.
- Highly absorbent.
- Retains the exudate in a gel.
- Excellent wet integrity.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details