Cutimed Sorbact Gel, 3" x 3" - 10/Box
Reduces the bacterial load. Provides a moist wound environment and autolytic debridement in sloughy or partly necrotic wounds. Supports the natural wound healing process. Free of preservatives. Bacteria binding action without chemically active agent means no risks or side effects compared to the use of antiseptics or local antibiotics.
- No development of bacterial or fungal resistance as hydrophobic interaction is vital for bacteria and fungi to survive.
- No risk of allergies.
- No cytoxicity as in many other antiseptics.
- No promotion of bacterial endotoxin release as microbes are effectively bound but not killed.
- The additional moisture from the hydrogel also promotes autolytic debridement in sloughy or partially necrotic wounds.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details