Danmar Delta swim system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Danmar Special Offers:
Special price get an extra 15% off on regular price (*price inclusive of discount)
And get an additional 5% off on the cart page. (USE CODE: DANMAR)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
Danmar Delta swim system is designed to aid in progressive swimming development, and is perfect for ambulatory individuals with postural balance and arm control. The front and back sections are designed to enhance the body’s center of buoyancy, and the unique crotch strap design keeps the Delta in place. Delta swim system is ideal for rehabilitation involves walking in deep water, running, and aerobic exercises. Delta swim can also be used to pinpoint muscle strengthening during resistance training. This component system is made with removable pieces; as swimming skills improve, pads can be removed to help you achieve independence.
|Danmar Delta swim system|
|Weight||30 - 60 lbs.||60 - 150 lbs.||150 - 240 lbs.|
|Dimensions||11" L x 13" W||15" L x 17" W||19" L x 20" W|
|For additional buoyancy or equalization of balance , see Pad Plus (Model 8721)|
- Manufacturer warrants all its products against defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from invoice date.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, cost of inconvenience, property damage, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Danmar return policy update due to COVID-19:
Due to COVID-19 infection, Manufacturer cannot accept any returns and cannot process any exchanges at this time. The only products that can be returned are unopened boxes.
- UNUSED standard line merchandise may be exchanged or refunded for 45 days after invoice date.
- Items with a defect in materials and workmanship are covered for 90 days from invoice date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- With a returned item, please include:
- Return Authorization number written on the outside of the box.
- Explanation/Reason for return.
- Danmar invoice number and/or your purchase order number.
- Contact name and telephone number.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom Color products are not returnable.
- Due to their unique nature, please note customized or modified orders are not returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.