Danmar modular headrest
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Danmar modular headrest has a vertical connector which is added to the quick release mount plate and 3 circular concave foam pads are attached to a headrest. The connector piece allows height adjustment and the side pads can be moved in or out and the foam disks can be adapted for switches. The children using Hensinger can now have a comfortable headrest adjusted to their needs. Modular headrest is available in Black color.
Note: Danmar modular headrest (6812) includes mount plate with 3 circular concave foam pads only.
Hensinger head support (6810) and Quick-Release mount plate (7903) are sold separately.
Custom and Non-Standard size Helmets and Headgears ordered are not returnable.
- Manufacturer warrants all its products against defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from invoice date.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, cost of inconvenience, property damage, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Danmar return policy update due to COVID-19:
Due to COVID-19 infection, Manufacturer cannot accept any returns and cannot process any exchanges at this time. The only products that can be returned are unopened boxes.
- UNUSED standard line merchandise may be exchanged or refunded for 45 days after invoice date.
- Items with a defect in materials and workmanship are covered for 90 days from invoice date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- With a returned item, please include:
- Return Authorization number written on the outside of the box.
- Explanation/Reason for return.
- Danmar invoice number and/or your purchase order number.
- Contact name and telephone number.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom Color products are not returnable.
- Due to their unique nature, please note customized or modified orders are not returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.