Danmar split clear chest support
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Danmar split clear chest support is Flexible and easy to use, this support design is split in the middle for simple on-/off. Split clear chest support is designed to be comfortable and extremely durable & offers positioning for individuals that benefit from having their upper body stabilized and hips held at a proper angle. Split clear chest support can be used with most standard, high back, or custom wheelchairs and strollers. Sizes (measure seated shoulder to hip) Infant: 6"-8" X-small: 8"-10" Small: 10"-14" Medium: 14"-17" Large: 17"-20".
Note: What are strap options A, B, C for the chest supports?
- Top Strapping: The strapping on the top or yoke of the chest supports are the same for all styles. Quick release buckles attach at both points, with straps attached.
Bottom Strapping: A - Each side of strap wraps around the back of the chair and buckles (such as in a Tumbleform Application).
B - The female ends of the two buckles are attached to the support, with one strap wrapping around the back of the chair. The male ends of the buckle then attach to the support at both sides.
C - This is standard option. Quick release buckles attach to adjustable pivot mounts at each side of the bottom of the chest support. Each buckle is attached to a short strap that mounts to the side or back of the chair.
|Size||Measurement (Seated Shoulder to Hip)|
|Infant||6" - 8"|
- Manufacturer warrants all its products against defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from invoice date.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, cost of inconvenience, property damage, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
- UNUSED standard line merchandise may be exchanged or refunded for 45 days after invoice date.
- Items with a defect in materials and workmanship are covered for 90 days from invoice date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- With a returned item, please include:
- Return Authorization number written on the outside of the box.
- Explanation/Reason for return.
- Danmar invoice number and/or your purchase order number.
- Contact name and telephone number.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom Color products are not returnable.
- Due to their unique nature, please note customized or modified orders are not returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.