Danmar standard chest support
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Danmar standard chest support is made up of a core of moldable material and surrounded with soft foam to create a comfortable chest support that can be formed to follow your body contours. It has strap attachments on the Yokes for wheelchairs, travel chairs and strollers. The lap belt has pivot mounts for optimal adjustability.
Note: What are strap options A, B, C for the chest supports?
- Top Strapping: The strapping on the top or yoke of the chest supports are the same for all styles. Quick release buckles attach at both points, with straps attached.
Bottom Strapping: A - Each side of strap wraps around the back of the chair and buckles (such as in a Tumbleform Application).
B - The female ends of the two buckles are attached to the support, with one strap wrapping around the back of the chair. The male ends of the buckle then attach to the support at both sides.
C - This is standard option. Quick release buckles attach to adjustable pivot mounts at each side of the bottom of the chest support. Each buckle is attached to a short strap that mounts to the side or back of the chair.
|Size||Measurement (Seated Shoulder to Hip)|
|Infant||6" - 8"|
- Manufacturer warrants all its products against defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from invoice date.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, cost of inconvenience, property damage, abuse, accident or similar incidents.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Danmar return policy update due to COVID-19:
Due to COVID-19 infection, Manufacturer cannot accept any returns and cannot process any exchanges at this time. The only products that can be returned are unopened boxes.
- UNUSED standard line merchandise may be exchanged or refunded for 45 days after invoice date.
- Items with a defect in materials and workmanship are covered for 90 days from invoice date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- With a returned item, please include:
- Return Authorization number written on the outside of the box.
- Explanation/Reason for return.
- Danmar invoice number and/or your purchase order number.
- Contact name and telephone number.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom Color products are not returnable.
- Due to their unique nature, please note customized or modified orders are not returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.